Location: 10'-33* North Latitude and 72' -38* East Longitude, located 404 kms from Cochin. It is the headquarters of the U.T Administration since 1964. You have enough time to explore the island. The beautiful calm lagoon forms an ideal spot for water sports, swimming and basking on warm sandy beaches. Marine life exhibits can be seen at the new MARINE AQUARIUM which has excellent collection of specimens.
Do not bother if you are not a good swimmer, we have made viewing the exotic underwater world easier for you through our glass bottomed boats.
The Dolphin Dive Center is another attraction for water sports enthusiasts. The Package staying at Kavaratti Island is called Taratashi', stay in the island at the Paradise Hut
HOW TO REACH
Tourist can reach by flight from Cochin to Agatti and there by airconditioned speed vessel operating by government.
ACCOMMODATION AVAILABLE IN KAVARATTI ISLAND
Only AC Suite rooms are available at Kavaratti. Kavaratti Island Beach resort running by the Lakshadweep Tourism Department SPORTS. 6 AC Beach suite rooms are available at Kavaratti Island for tourists.
An Entry permit needs to visit all Lakshadweep Islands. To arrange this forward your Name, Age, Gender and Food Preference (Veg or Non Veg) to our email email@example.com
1 Night 2 Days Stay at Paradise Hut, Kavaratti
INR 9,500/- Per Person on twin sharing Basis & Extra Person 8,000/-
2 Night 3 Days Stay at Paradise Hut, Kavaratti
INR 15,500/- Per Person on twin sharing Basis & Extra Person 12,500/-
3 Night 4 Days Stay at Paradise Hut, Kavaratti
INR 21,000/- Per Person on twin sharing Basis & Extra Person 17,000/-
4 Night 5 Days Stay at Paradise Hut, Kavaratti
INR 27,000/- Per Person on twin sharing & Extra Person 24,000/-
Child below 2 Years, No charges
Note: Above special package rate is valid only up to 30.11.2022.Covid-19 Travel Advisory: No Covid-19 RTPCR test is now required for travelling to Lakshadweep. Those who have taken both the doses of Covid-19 vaccine 14 days prior to their movement have to produce valid vaccination certificate. Non vaccinated or partially vaccinated persons have to carry a negative RTPCR report obtained 48 hours before the travel.
- Entry Permit and Heritage fee.
- Welcome drinks.
- Airport pickup and drop at Agatti.
- Agatti-Kavaratti-Agatti speed boat charges.
- Accommodation at Paradise Beach Resort.
- All 3 time meals [breakfast Lunch and Dinner] morning and evening tea or coffee.
- All the Government taxes.
- Our personal assistance on the ship and Island.
- Flight Ticket Charges.
- Water sports Kayaking Snorkeling and glass boat.
- Under Water Scuba Diving.
- Documentation Charge.
- All other personal expenses like Shopping, sightseeing etc.
- Please Note: Do not treat quotation mail as confirmation of booking, as we are not holding any booking at the time of quotation, price and services can be changed at the time of confirmation. Confirmation of bookings is only based on written communications.